How are you going to prove that guard did not do anything to vacate the
unauthorized passengers?
Anything which is supposed to be done in normal official course is presumed to
have been done under Indian evidence act, unless you can prove that it did not
happen as contemplated!!!
however, Consumer courts are not strictly bound by evidence act.
So, good luck.
Some able-bodied passengers have, in past, got relief for leaking water and
consequent foul smell and damage to luggage in railway coaches, in my knowledge.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,