Hi all,

Greetings from Eyeway!

As most of you must be aware, the results of UPSC Civil Services Exam
2009 have been announced recently. We have learnt that five visually
impaired candidates have been selected this year. If anyone has the
names and/or contact details of these successful candidates, we would
request to kindly share the same with us.

Thanks

Eyeway Helpdesk

Score Foundation, 17/107, Vikram Vihar, Basement, Lajpatnagar 4, New
Delhi 110024, INDIA.

Tel:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm)
Email: helpd...@eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org