From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Vamshi. G
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 9:36 PM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] Usage of net book with reliance data card

Dear friends,

I'm contemplating usage of a net book/labtop along with Reliance data
card.

And I would like to know the following;

1.  Is connecting the net with reliance data card accessible?
2.  Can we use chat messengers like skype and g talk with the 256 KBPS
speed offered by the data card?

 G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861
Mobile: +91 9949349497