hello ashik, thank you for your good wishes and guidance. certainly, I need lot of help from senior members.
with best regards
m.chandru
----- Original Message ----- From: "ashik" <ashikhir...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 5:53 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Promotion for M. Chandrashekar as an officer,Congratulations!!

This is to inform the members that the member of this group Mr Dinesh Gujar from Jaipur is working as an officer in the PNB for several years. He too is in charge of the ATM complaint redressal cell. He is an experienced person in this regard. So, Mr Chandrashekhar may seek his guidance whenever necessary.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamsh...@gmail.com>