Hello,

I notice that the income tax site www.incometaxindia.gov.in has introduced many
new features including online filing of return. But I can't access most of it
using jaws 10 on IE 6.

I also note from my colleagues that the online return system does not allow
exemption of Rs.100,000 to severely handicapped persons u/s80U. It is allowing
Rs.75,000 only.

I don't think that email to the web master will help. I shall request our
organisations like NAB and NFB or AICB may take upt the issue with Income Tax
Department, particularly regarding accessibility and the provision of S80U.

With Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas.
Cell: 91-9433464329