Hi,

First try to explain and convince the manager quoting examples of visually
challenged persons issued ATMs in Canara Bank.

If that doesn't work, the usual procedure to be followed is;

1.  Give a letter in writing to the concerned branch manager along with the
IBA and RBI master circulars.

2.  If this doesn't solve the issue, give a letter in writing to the
concerned regional manager of the branch along with the documents mentioned
above.

3.  If this too doesn't solve the issue, lodge a complaint against the bank
branch to the banking ombudsman.

Please share your experience on the list so that the legal fraternity gets
an idea about the proceedings.

The address for Kerala is as follows.  Please note that the concerned person
might have changed, but the address remains the same.

Trivandrum
Smt. Suma Varma
C/o Reserve Bank of India
Bakery Junction