Dear Bijal,

For the purpose of demonstrating I am assuming that the table you want
to copy is having 5 columns and 10 rows (both numbers are hypothetical
and can be any number)
For copying a table from internet explorer please follow the following steps:
1.      Navigate to desired table with navigation key “T”.
2.      This will take you to the first cell (intersection of 1st row and
column)
3.      Press left or up arrow key.
4.      At this time JAWS will announce that it’s a table with 5 columns and 10
rows.
5.      At this point press F8 key.
6.      This will select the entire table
7.      Press Ctrl – C to copy the table and paste it in the desired file
e.g. in Word or Excel file.

Here I am using JAWS 10 with IE 7 and Windows XP.

In case of further clarifications please write back.

Regards,

VS