Hello friends,
I opened account in SBI. when I applied for ATM card and cheque book, the bank
manager refused it. He suggested me to convert the account into a joint
account.  After converting the account into a joint account with my wife, the
manager issued both ATM and cheque book in the name of my wife.  I made online
complain through the website of SBI and I received a call from the Bhopal SBI
that they will issue me the ATM card after installing screen reading software
in the local ATM machine.
Regards
Devendra Nikose