Dear Sir,

Thanks for your message.

I am sending out this email to the list because excusably I am unaware
about the criterion to join the webcast and I would request the
members to please guide me. Secondly, if you could keep it on Sunday
morning, I would be very much oblige to you - as I won’t be able to
come on Saturday night. Not only I will miss the class, but my friends
would also miss it, because they too are not allowed to access the net
in the evening. And we all would be downhearted!

Thanks,

Shadab
Shadablucknow.blogspot.com

On 5/26/10, Subramani L <lsubram...@deccanherald.co.in> wrote:
> Folks:
>
> Appologies for sending this message late. I have had a few problems in
> installing the broadcasting software, despite very clear instructions
> from Prateek. I am thinking of having this either on Saturday May 29
> 9.30 pm (Indian Time) or Sunday May 30 morning at 10.00 am. Requesting
> you all to revert with your preferred timings off the list. I shall go
> by the majority preference. I shall send three documents chosen for
> different purposes of proof reading, editing and descriptive/stylistic
> s. I can mail them to those who are joining the webcast since these
> documents will be of no use to others. I don't know if there is a limit
> on the number of persons who can join, pl ask Prateek about this. I
> shall send the documents on first come first serve basis. Pl write to me
> about this in private if you need further clarification. I appreciate
> any mail on this and your feedbacks after the presentation.
>
> Subramani

> the subject unsubscribe.

Easy tips for improving English at
shadablucknow.blogspot.com