From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of vinod benjamin
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 11:08 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] nokia E71 and E 72

Dear Accessindians,

Hope every buddy are doing great ,let me wish you all the best in your life.

Today I would request a suggestion from you for buying a nokia e71 or e72 or
E63.

Would request our friends to give me a analyzed suggestion from this 3 or
any new one.

My max budget is 18 Rupees.

Appreciating your help,

Regards,