To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 6:34 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Listeners' Club, the latest issue

Dear Friend,

Hope that everything is fine at your end.

Could you please upload the second part of the Listeners' Club audio magazine for March April 2010 on Send Space or some other similar site? Please keep the size per download to a maximum of 90 MB since my computer gives a timed out message if downloads are beyond 100 MB.

Also, could you please send me the details on how to subscribe to the audio magazine?

Your Friend
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India
----- Original Message ----- From: "ashik" <ashikhir...@gmail.com>