remove your semantech antivirus. norton and semantec antivirus itself a big problem.

----- Original Message ----- From: "ashik" <ashikhir...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 6:13 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Problem in opening the pen-drive

I scanned the pen-drive. But there is no use of it.- - -
I tried to format it, but the computer does not accept that command as well.
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Anuj Verma" <ak.divyadris...@yahoo.co.in>