Hello Friends
Now the grate dreams has been convert to reality. From very first day from the
"Bookshare India", it was our dreams that books on Indian languages will come
on Bookshare website. from last 7 to 9 months we all are working very hard to
make this dreams in reality.
Today I am happy to announce that books are now available in two Indian
languages . Languages are 1 Hindi 2 Tamil.
Books from both languages are now available on Bookshare portal. Through
Advance search, you can find both books with the help of languages section.
With the help of "AMIS" and TTS like "E-speak" and Lekha" you can read these
books.

If you have any further query please let me know.
Thanks
Anubhav Mitra
anubh...@bookshare.org

disability bill at: