>From darkness unto light

-----Original Message-----
From: rpp-in...@googlegroups.com [mailto:rpp-in...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Prasad
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2010 2:24 PM
To: Retina India Connect
Subject: (RPP-India) Adventure Sports and Visual Impairement-Role Model for
bringing Adventure in Your Life

Dear All,
There are lot of doubts that create cobwebs in our mind when you
factor in disability due to visual impairement.

Heres our role model , Erik Weihenmayer  , the first visually
challenged person to climb Mount Everest. Just google for Erik
Weihenmayer and you will come across the various possibilities
visually challenged have in the satifying their adventure thrust.

Check his interview on you tube at
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg57G9Lsxu8

Any takers?

-Prasad