better, if you would ask this question to the policy makers. being an employee of pnb, WE HAVE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION OF OUR HEAD OFFICE. UNDERTAKING IS ALSO BE TAKEN FROM THE GENERAL CUSTOMERS.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rohiet A. Patil" <patil_ro...@dataone.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] PNB CREDIT CARD FACILITY TO BLIND CUSTOMERS

Hi! it's a good move. But just my thoght. Is it the right thing to take an
undertaking only and only from the VI person which the bank need not to take
from the other custamer? I think when a VI person appli for such facility,
he is wel aware of the risk and other factor than other customer. Is it not
a part of discrimination?

disability bill at: