Dear Geetha and other friends, in my humble opinion, being self-confident and
over-confident are two different things. Trying to prove that despite all our
limitations, we can still perform a task as good as our sighted counter-parts
signifies our self-confidence, and not over-confidence. If we succeed in
proving it, it is an achievement! and even if  we are not able to prove it, it
still does not diminish the dignity of our effort. Trying and not succeeding is
still better than not trying at all.
    By the way, being a commentator at International level and getting
international acclaim for this task really matters a lot, and we too must not
try to deny it.
Regards,
        Sincerely yours, Yogesh Sharma!.
disability bill at: