To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 10:09 PM
Subject: [AI] Required guidance to download Daisy player

Dear friends,

I want to download and use a Daisy player.  While googling, I came to the
link

http://www.daisy.org/projects/amis

Can someone guide me as to which link I should click in order to download
the software unto my computer? Or, is there any other site from where I can
get a Daisy player?

Regards,

Vamshi G

M: +91 9949349497