Dear friends,
I am in need of these books of my syllabus.

1. Human resource management            john m ivancevich               10th
edition
2.Consumer behaviour & marketing strategy               j.paul peter,jerry
c.olson 7th edition
3.Professional communication    aruna koneru
4.Organizational behaviour      steven l mcshane,mary ann von glinow,radha
r sharma        fourth edition
5.Principles of management      p c tripathi,p n reddy  fourth edition
6.Essentials of management      Harold koontz,Heinz weihrich    seventh edition
Please give me these books in any accessible format.
Thanks in advance.

disability bill at: