ya it is good phone it has all the features in it it has gps support
and most thing i liked is its bluethoot its transfer speed is 4mbpm
devise nokia n79 sending files to nokia n72 it has a very good sound
and vi-fi connectivity all in all it is the best phone i have ever
used

On 6/13/10, Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala <zujarbri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm happy using it.
>
> Best Regards,
> Zujar...
>
> An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!

>>> 2. Press SOFT KEY 1 to go to Options.
>>> 3. Arrow down to 'SIM numbers' submenu and presss SELECT key.
>>> 4. Press SELECT key on the option labeled 'Fixed Dial Contacts'.
>>> 5. In the Fixed Dialing window, mark the numbers you wish to copy.
>>> -> Mark submenu -> Mark or Mark All)
>>> 6. Go to Options by pressing SOFT KEY 1.
>>> 7. Arrow down to 'Copy to Contacts' and press SELECT key.

from austin

disability bill at: