Dear Harish
i difur with you on NIVH matter, it is not an NGO but government body, and one should discuss, it is publick money, spent by publick body after all.

At 12:19 PM 6/18/2010, you wrote:
Ok sir, got it.
thanks a lot for clarifying.
regards,
Akhilesh.

On 6/17/10, harish <har...@accessindia.org.in> wrote:
> Dear Akilesh
>
> I appreciate your concern however, pleasetake into consideration the
> following.
>
> 1 We are a very large group presently
> 2 We have members who are having affiliation to many NGO's
> 3 By and large with every NGO's there are some disgrunttled members.
> 4 We don't want AI to be a launching pad to air their differences.
>
> We can't be selective and we have to keep an objective and consistent policy
> across the board.
>
> This is the reason we don't wish to discuss 3rd party organisations here.
> Besides, it is also not ethically appropriate to do so.
>
> You can certainly post factual information or published documents pertainly
> to the case and leave it to fellow members to draw conclusion.
>
> It is certainly not acceptable to run a discussion based on hear say.
>
> I hope this clarrifies your doubts.
> Harish Kotian
> Moderator.

===
Visit my blog at:
freestuff4indians.blogspot.com
Skype ID:
akhil.akhil29
===

with warm regards
       Mahendra Galani
window's live ID mahendragal...@hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,