Hi Everyone,

Requesting you to pls help me with invoking drag and drop functionality with
JAWS.. I am trying with the command Ctr + caps lock + 8 in Laptop mode ( or
insert + Ctr + Num Pad / in desktop mode ), which I foumd in JAWS help menu
bar. But still I am unable to materialize the same.

Also do we have any of the AI user who has / had worked on Rational Portfolio
Manager ( a Project Management Tool ), if so kindly let me know. I would reach
out out to him / her. As I need this drag and drop functionality on this tool
and it would be more easier for me to catch up the things.

disability bill at: