From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Shrirang
Sahasrabudhe
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2010 10:59 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] MobileGeo: information required

Hi Access Indians,
I am looking for first hand information  about usage of mobile geo in India.
Also I would love to know about compatible handsets and user reviews of the
same.
You may write to me directly.
Thanks
If you try, you risk failure. If you don't, you ensure it....I try.
Shrirang Sahasrabudhe,
Pune, India.
Phone: 0091-020-4227558.

disability bill at: