From: "Viraj Kafle" <vka...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 6:25 PM
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Accessibility of MChek application with Talks?

I got completely lost with my N72. Why not to use MCheck through 12121 or whichever number from your region. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Amar Jain" <amarjain2...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 2:33 PM

Dear All,
Has anybody tried MCheck application with talks?
It is Java based, so very less hopes of it being accessible.
I am just waiting for my airtel live settings from morning but not got it yet. I configured manually but no luck.
I am only interested in recharge feature of MCheck.
Response awaited.
Thanks,
Amar Jain.

disability bill at: