To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] important circulars

hello gautam sir,
i am also one candidate of this running case. yes, it's true this educational department of gujarat ignored such totaly blind persons from this job, so really we need your valuable guidance for further process. it will really spraid light on path of so many persons. ----- Original Message ----- From: "gautam" <gtm.agra...@gmail.com>