To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Jobs in Maharashtra for the disabled

Then I would request you to consider letting  this information reach the
cross disability organisations across the Maharashtra State and not restrict to NAB and few others! This is a good achievement and deserve accolades. But we got ensure monitoring till the last leg, i.e. till people are taken in as
per law. Perhaps even thereafter...

--
Warm regards,

Subhash Chandra Vashishth
Mobile: +91 (11) 9811125521
Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Consider
environment!

disability bill at: