To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 7:06 PM
Subject: [AI] Doubt about copying and pasting text from webpages

Hi friends,

I have been using Internet since past one year. But, my problem is,
while copying and pasting text from the webpage, we copy the entire
text and paste in a word document. But, is there any way to make the
text normal. That is, mainly how to remove hyperlink from the
document?

Thanks in advance.

With regards,
Sneha.