Hi Prashanth,

Dr.Gananath ( http://www.ashoka.org/node/2617 ) has done extensive research
in teaching maths the fun way, to children all over india .  ( its more
academically oriented )
I believe he has developed a math learning kit which is reasonably
affordable and you very well adapt it for kids who are VI.

Other than that .. incase you are specifically looking for math softwares
for blind kinds , there are a few like "Math Magic kingdom" ( for  Ages 5- 9
). I dont know the level of accessibiliy for these softwares though.

Regards
Tom

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 9:44 PM, <gtm.agra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear pershantji, i think you may contect  to mr ram agarwal, c.e.o. karisma
> inter national mumbai. For having said devices. Gautam agarwal.

disability bill at: