From: "mukesh jain" <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2010 1:18 PM
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Blue tooth transfer

hello,
on my laptop, inbuilt bluetooth is already installed. whenever i try
to send any data from my mobile to laptop message appears on my laptop
screen that particular mobile want to establish connection with your
computer click ok to accept but i am unable to click on this message
as it disappears very quickly. on the other hand, i am confirtable to
transper the files from my laptop to mobile. i am using windows xp
along with inbuilt bluetooth on my laptop. any suggestions would be
highly obliged.
thanks,