Hi,
I have been told by ICICI that I can not open an online trading account with
them. Because I use thumbprint for legal and financial transactions.
They have also mentioned that SEBI has not given any specific instructions on
how to open a demat account for a visually challenged person.
I am already having a salary account with ICICI.
I believe RBI has now allowed to open a demat account of a person who uses
thumbprint instead of signature.
Is anyone here having online trading account and uses thumbprint?
Thanks
Shrirang

If you try, you risk failure. If you don't, you ensure it....I try.
Shrirang Sahasrabudhe,
Pune, India.
Phone: 0091-020-4227558.

disability bill at: