From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Dr. Yogesh
Sharma
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2010 10:03 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Difference Between IPhone, Smart Phone, 3 G S and 4 g
Phones,Apple Phone and Windows Mobile

Dear learned friends, Although we have been reading a lot about the
modern high-tech mobile handsets, yet I would feel obliged if you will
please satisfy my following queries  about the above mentioned types of
latest mobile handsets:--
1. how do the windows mobile, 3 G and 3 G S phones, IPhones and Smart
Phones differ from one an other? I mean is it only the brand name or
some extra features which differentiate them?

2. Are all these touch screen phones? if yes, what is the position of
their screen reader support? are all of them screen reader friendly?
3. Which one is the best out of all these high-tech mobiles and why?

4. Are all of them available in India? if yes, what is their approximate
price range?

5. How far are their advanced features supported by Indian service
providers?

6. Given the present scenario, what can be the specific reasons for a V
I person to switch over from a normal mobile to these advanced handsets?

     A detailed and point by point reply would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
               Sincerely yours, Yogesh Sharma.
e mail: yogesh.sharma...@gmail.com
Mobile: 09988293833.