Okay, after reading the whole judgment, I am astonished at our media as how
they misrepresent the court judgments.
In fact, the said judgment categorically  states that disabled have no
statutory right of relaxed standards like minimum marks, and so consequently
cannot be treated at par with SC and ST or OBC in this matter.
It does contain points to ponder, however, and I have got a good case for my
research.
We should point out to the committee various facets of the problems and suggest
provisions in the new law,  which I am afraid we are not doing on the blog.
Anyway, I will do my bid and keep posting on the blog, and after 15th of this
month, will begin consolidation of our recommendations and would let all know.
I expect opinions at least from some members  who are  conversant with fact of
disability existence and can really contribute.

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India