to download the installer for your computer, click:
http://www.nvda-project.org/download/releases/nvda_2010.1_installer.exe
for portable version to use in your USB drive, please click:
http://www.nvda-project.org/download/releases/nvda_2010.1_portable.exe

On 7/9/10, m.chandrashekar <chandru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello dear srinivasulu, I could not able to download n v d a, if I press
> download link, it shows several options. could you please guide me how to
> download and instal step by step. thanks in advance.
> with best regards
> m.chandru

"Woods are dark and deep,
I have promises to keep,