To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] About DAISY

Hello,

FS reader is daisy playback software you can not produce daisy format in
this software.

If you want to convert word file to digital format, you will have to go with
production software like Save as Daisy, Daisy Pipeline, and Dolphin etc.

--------
Thanks
Sandeep Kaler,
Project Manager & DAISY Consultant