Hi,

very happy to know that our thoughts are reaching the people concerned.

My suggestion is that while presenting our ideas about employment,
topics like reservation, accommodation at work place and other related
areas should
be together with the core aspect of employment.

And Rajesh sir, shall call you tomorrow for a discussion on this.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861

www.retinaindia.org

On 7/12/10, akhilesh <akhil.akhi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What about the appointment of the CCPD and Dcpd, sir?
> we need changes and drastic changes in this connection... and we need
> them badly...
> Thanks,
> Akhilesh.
>

> On 7/11/10, harish <har...@accessindia.org.in> wrote:
>> Dear All
>>
>> Yesterday evening I had the opportunity to participate in a meeting to
>> discuss the chapter on employment on the new PWD bill. There were other
>> members of AI too in it.
>>
>> A printout of the blog was placed in the meeting and inputs pertaining to
>> employment was also deliberated on.
>>
>> This is just to let all aware, how important, it is to contribute to this
>> blog.
>>
>> The sub committee on employment would be meeting on 14th, so, it would be
>> desirable, all contribution on this topic is done by this date.
>>
>> I have no information when other sub committees would be meeting, hence,
>> we
>> need to put our inputs on all topics as soon as possible.
>>
>> The entire committee would be meeting in the 3rd week of this month. So,
>> we
>> need to hurry up.
>>
>> Harish Kotian
>> disability bill at: