open start menu, go to programmes, go to jaws, open help. press p to go to popular applications, press right arrow to open it, press down arrow to go to microsoft, press right arrow to open it. press i for internet explorer. press enter on it. now press f6 to move to next pain window. use standard reading commands to read the instructions.

----- Original Message ----- From: "dinesh shukla" <dineshshukla2...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 11:20 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] problem in JAWS key stroke

dear friend please tell me what are the short-cut keys and hot keys using net serfing. thanks ----- Original Message ----- From: "Raju Singhq" <bidh...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2010 9:09 AM

according to me, your display setting has been modify. change the display setting by going to control pannal, it should be from 800 pixal to 1024 pixal, other wise, JAWS will not be properly worked. if this problem not also solve, I recommend that please repair your JAWS. if this also not solve your problem, then what to do? haa? you have to update your V G A driver again. I think, I have given your answer.

best regard.

disability bill at: