Hello dear folks,
Once again I knock at your treasury of knowledge.
I had installed kaspersky 2009 last year.
Now i have installed kaspersky 2010.this is purchased from the retailers.
Jaws read all commands and submenus in kaspersky 2009 but it doesn't announce
anything in 2010 new version.
I wonder that I might have changed in jaws configuration settings.
I want to bring the jaws to original settings or factory settings.
please help me
thank you
g. ramesh banu
disability bill at: