Hi,
to download from YouTube one may use FreeYouTubeToMp3Converter.
----- Original Message ----- From: "giri prasad" <mgiriprasadma...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] about youtube

Dear sir,
 I am unable to download from u tube without a sighted friend's help.
Can you please tell how to download using jaws?

On 18/07/2010, sunil <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello friend,
you dont need for any key strokes, there is an accessible version of
youtube is available.
just type the "accessible youtube" and press the i am felling button
from the google search page.