Hi..Girish,,i will try to help u in this matter, I will discuss ur problem
with my faculty and then let u know in one or two days.

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 11:23 PM, <girish_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello friends, i'm assistant  professor of history in govt. Degree college,
> after being selected by state: uttara khand  public service commission for
> the same, it comes under A category,as its its gazetted class 1 job. May i
> very kindly request & b greatful 2 u friends if any1 can help me in lettin
> me know is there any judgement , ruling, GO(Gobt Order involving any state,
> govt department, publuc sector,etc.) where physically handicap given relief
> in transfer posting, rather posted near 2 their home town. may i mention
> here that nature of my disability is 100% as i m blind since birth.
> Thanks&regards, girish sethi. Adress: 10 dispensary road, dehra
> dun,-248001,uttara khand, india. landline phone:+91-135-2651206,
> mobile:09897227636, telefax: +91-135-2652072, e-mails:
> girishsethi2...@gmail.com girish_2...@yahoo.com

> disability bill at:

> the subject unsubscribe.

Dr. Atul Jaiswal
M.A. in Disability Studies And Action-II year,
Member of Career Guidance and Placement cell, TISS,
Member of Literary Club, TISS,
and
Member of TISS Peer Support Group.

"Follow your heart and your dreams will come true."
disability bill at: