dear access Indians!!! hoping all are fine.

I would like know about the accessibility of the way finder access andGPS .

my questions are:

*. what about the
Accessibility of talks with gps????

*. the gps is in builted with one mobile, we should have separately installed
the way finder access again???

*. the gps facility is available in India???

if it is available, please tell me which all are the state it will get???
any help will be more appreciated.

sorry for, already answer these questions.

 with regards your friend,

Timy Sebastian Ettumanoor.

kerala- India.

skype ID: timyseba