Hello to all,

I am able to scan text from a PDF image file and it's very easy too.
but the thing is that, I can not tell step by step on the E-mail.
So, if you need assistance regarding that then contact me off list.

Regards

Akhil

E-mail ID: malani.akhil...@gmail.com

On 7/20/10, Bijal Patel <bijalpatel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> same problem and same tryal here.
> but the document was in j p g format...
> still no solution..

"When I Am Here, Then Why Do You Fear"

Thanks and regards

Akhilesh Malani
Transition processing officer.
Mphasis
Kshema Dhama, no.1-Globle Village,
Mysore road,
Bangalore-560059
Bangalore's mob no- +919620133716, +919342232100
 Chennai's Mob no: +919840226825
Skype id: akhi_25thcentury