I apriciate your efferts. You have adapted very good method. I will also try to do as you stated. Shukla DK ----- Original Message ----- From: "Suhas Karnik" <suhasvkar...@hotmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] about signature

I use Braille slate to put my signature. If you write each alphabate in a separate cell, the signature does not vary and appears identical.

You can try this method.

Amities.

Suhas Karnik.

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 22:55:12 +0530
From: jigneshthaku...@gmail.com
To: mrmukeshsha...@gmail.com; accessindia@accessindia.org.in

Sir,
Thanks for sharing valuable information.
This is a solution for electronic document, but how to sign a paper.
Is there any trick?
And please tell me how to get digital signature. We need to pay or it’s free?
Thanks.