To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] feedback required on ANGELTalking Pocket Daisy Reader

hello all,

to get an answer for the quality of angel player open it up and the answer
comes in front of you.

1. the battery is certainly not good quality.

2. doesnt play daisy books properly.

3. who gives the technical support, what is the website, manufacturers
address?? no body knows

4. the circuit board inside doesnt looks of indias.

5. medium wave and short wave radios are certainly no no for this type of
device,

users who are using this player can throw more light on this, but my
suggestion is dont go for it.

Himalaya