which company is manufacturing this product? I think, "this is not an Indian product." or "it is manufactured by an Israeli company." is not suffice. What about its after sale services? Will it be shipped to its country of origin in case of any fault? Does this product come with any warranty? If yes, what is the warranty period? Answers of these questions are eluding me for quite some time. Any help please!?
Best regards,

----- Original Message ----- From: "niranjanraj urs" <niranjanu...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Angel Enquiry

I find it quite handy and user friendly. You can eaisly choose the
text file for reading. The voice quality of reading may not be what
one desire for, nevertheless it is clear and audible. Surely, Angel
can be your companion when you are not in front of your computer or
when power supply is cut. MP3 , radio and recording facilities are
extremely good.
Niranjan