Thanks friends for the extended cooperation.
Already I have maximised all the volume levels but the result is same.
Yes Vetri, I agree with you that its an stupidity of Nokia that even
after spending a good amount consumer can not enjoy handfree facility
comprehensively.

Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu
Reach: 09051055000