I too wish all friends at access india a very very happy and pleasant
friendship day. We can only win our opponents by love, never by hate.gautam
agarwal.

-original message-
Subject: Re: [AI] AccessIndia Digest, Vol 51, Issue 162
From: "raju singh" <bidh...@gmail.com>
Date: 01/08/2010 10:22 am

Hello access indian friends! happy friendship day to all of you!

I am facing a serious problem. that is you know, that I am a student of B.a.
therefore, I use number of educational software. inspite of this, My
favorite software is Microsoft encarta. but friends, due to scratch of DVD,
I am not be able to use this software. instead, I was using Britanika
encyclopedia. now I am facing problem that JAWS does not speak this
software! even, JAWS does not speak Graphics xxx also! by sweeching to JAWS
cursor, it speaks Blank Blank only!by pressing insert+ctrl+g, it is only
saying, "0 graphic where leveled." from this movement, I am also not be able
to create script!

therefore, I request all of you that, if some one using Britanika, please
advise me, if script available, please provide me. your answer is highly
appriciated. other wise, please advice me that which encyclopedia is
accessable with JAWS instead Microsoft encarta? I am weighting your
response!

worm regards.

disability bill at:

disability bill at: