Hello Access Indians I wish to all of you happy friendship day dear
friends I heard about that blind persons can use A,T,M banking
services how can a blind person  take benefits of A,T,M and credit
card banking services how does its work and what are the advantage or
disadvantage and this all services are safe for the blind person
please somebody give me my question answer with thanks in advance all
of the Access India members thank you.

disability bill at: