I completely agree with Vetri that some one don't need to be an
exceptionally accomplished personality to find a place in " The Hindu"
Columns. Since majority of our access indians  have already come
across several hardships similar to Kiser's, for us Kiser's  life
circumstances looking like a  piece of candy.  As Geetha has rightly
pointed out, still we have tons of  things to learn from her life
circumstances and she certainly deserves a place in   it.
If this article helps to create an awareness in 10 individuals of
general public,   motivates at the least two ignorant  parents of
children with visual impairment and above all,  it motivates Kiser as
well, this article served its purpose and done its job perfectly. I
don't see anything wrong with posting this article in accessindia
group as well. Thanking You all.

Sathiyaprakash.

disability bill at: