isn't there any special key to lock it?
----- Original Message ----- From: "priyesh" <priyesh...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 12:02 AM
Subject: [AI] 1 more doubt related to lap top

Friends,   please  let  me  know  How  can  we
lock touch screen while working on A lap top using the key bord?. please Tell me the key command for the same. I am using Dell's inspiron mini 10 net book. expecting your help.

With best regards Priyesh.c.u. Mobile NO: 09846141225. Email I d: priyesh...@gmail.com
Skype Id: priyesh.cu  Follow  me  on  Twitter  ID: priyeshcu

WHENEVER THERE IS DECLINE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND RISE OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, I INCARNATE MYSELF TO PROTECT THE VIRTUOUS AND TO DESTROY THE WICKED, FROM AGE TO AGE

GEETA.

disability bill at: