Don't know whether these VCR cards can be used with every A.T.M or not
yes i agree with your view they shall be in usable condition in every
A.T.M. can every V.I customer apply for it?

I was of the opinion that the list of talking A.T.Ms shall be
displayed on the web as most of us doesn't have an idea where exactly
they are present at least to try.

disability bill at: