Dear list,
I want to train a low vision individual on Zoom Text Application.
Could any one help me in this regard?
My target is that I should be able to train her on the office
applications, Internet, Search Engines and emails comfortably.
How to increase the font size of the Icons on the desktop, content in
various office applications and internet.
She should be able to access all these requirements with solace.
I wish to have the phone numbers of Zoom Text users if possible. Their
contact info will be kept confidential.

--
Paper has more patients than the people, "Ann Frank".
With Warm Regards,

www.skillbase.in

disability bill at: